SOME LIKE IT HOT

Wednesday, January 2, 2013








top & shorts: marketHQ.com, necklace: Sportsgirl.com, boots: Rubishoes - Cotton On


Hey guys! Check out the Vlog post I shot with this outfit!
youtube.com/user/emmaaaa33
OR
click below to view the video :)


I will be vlogging a lot more this year so subscribe to my channel :)

Anyway, on Monday I did a bit of online shopping on MarketHQ and picked up a white and block version of this crop top. I really couldn't choose so I thought I would get both! They are perfect for summer and will definitely keep me cool, and they look great! And I also picked up these awesome floral print shorts. As you can tell my obsession for floral has only just begun :)
The only thing I hate about summer is that you cant layer clothing, you have to keep it to a minimum because it gets SO hot, the hottest its been so far is 35 degrees and it can get up to 41 degrees. YUCK! So I think if you have a few statement pieces to make up your outfit then you are good to go!

Dont forget to check out my instagram for bts shots :)

instagram @emmaattard


emma


No comments:

Post a Comment