WINTER IN THE CITY

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The nights are cooler, and now so are the days. While walking through the city to meet up with a friend to shoot this look, I got a little reminder of my time spent in New York last year. The whipping wind down the streets near Queen Street Mall brought chills to my back, but happiness in my heart. The weather is dropping which means its time to rug up. 

I'm extremely excited that I was lucky enough to be selected to compete in Wish's 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge. I was asked to pick a piece from their Winter collection and as soon as I laid my eyes on this 'Incite Jacket', I knew that's what I wanted to style. After seeing the incredible quality of this  fabulous piece, I knew I needed a talented photographer to help bring these photos to life, which is exactly what this jacket does to any outfit! The vibrant colours and texture really brings this outfit to life and it's definitely going to be one of my most worn jackets this winter season. I decided to keep the rest of the look simple so the jacket could shine through.


 / Incite Jacket ℅  Wish, HERE / Top from Dish / Skirt from Dollygirl Fashion, HERE /


I was lucky enough to get to collaborate with the gorgeous and talented Laura Tuton, who really helped bring these photos to life. I got to photograph and interview her as I wanted to feature her incredible talent here on my blog, which will be posted within the next couple of days. Keep your eyes peeled for it!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Wish Facebook / Wish Instagram  
for this exciting opportunity! 

WISH ME LUCK! 



Photography by Laura Tuton

No comments:

Post a Comment