WATERCOLOURS

Saturday, February 1, 2014


How is it already February? Its actually quite scary how fast this year is already flying past. This year I want to re-invent myself.. I seem to have lost what my style is, where I want to head and what path I want to take. I'm definitely going to work my hardest to reach my goals this year and create new dreams. I just have to take it one step at a time. I'm not going to make any plans atm, I'm just going to see what direction my life starts to head towards and take it from there.

And to begin this new me, is a new wardrobe. I plan to invest in quality pieces now, and of course buy more dresses because I own like 4 altogether! Colour will also be my main focus.. Yes, I know.. There is no colour in this dress but its a gorgeous print so I couldn't resist! 






dress: dollygirl


One of my other 2014 goals was to get fit, so if you'd like to follow my journey, add me on instagram! 
@emmaattard




No comments:

Post a Comment