SPORT CHICK

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Ever since I joined the gym a month ago I've been loving the "sporty chick" look, and what better way to complete this outfit then to add a pair of heels! I've also been a super big fan of the flannel-shirt-wrapped-around-the-waist trend thats been very popular lately. 

This year I'm going to be working super hard at achieving one of my biggest goals, and thats to move to New York City for a few months for work. I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to accomplish this yet, but I say bring it! I'm not going to be afraid any more to chase my dreams, and living in the big apple has always been a huge one for me.





dress: beginning boutique, shirt: kmart, heels: london rebel

I hope everyones having a wonderful summer so far, because I sure am!

instagram @emmaattard

emma 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit and super cool pics

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

    ReplyDelete