WINTERS HERE

Friday, May 17, 2013

Today I went shopping and picked up this new cardigan for Sydney tomorrow. I've been told that it's quite chilly down there atm and I have no nice new comfy knits so I thought this one would be perfect. It is super soft and I love how the sleeves are only 3/4 which means it will be easier for me to photograph Sydney Fashion Weekend on Sunday which I was invited to photograph. I'm so excited for it that I even added an extra 2 days on top of my flights so I could really have a look around Sydney and meet up with other photographers and of course, go shopping! I am about a 20 minute walk from Westfeild shopping Centre (where Topshop, Zara etc shops are) and I'm super close to the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. I cant wait to explore the city on my free 2 days and take heaps of photos. I will also be recording most of it like I did when I went to New York City (click here to view my holiday video) and I'll be creating another little short clip from my 3 days down there. 






cardigan: dissh, top: sportsgirl, shorts: beginning boutique, boots: windsor smith

follow my instagram to see all my photos from sydney!
instagram @emmaattard

emma