RIPPED JEANS

Friday, May 17, 2013

I have been looking for the perfect pair of ripped jeans for months now, and when I saw these SPACEBOY AWESOME BAGGIES I bought them straight away. I love all the rips down the front and I love the light wash colour. I've seen heaps of darker washed ripped jeans but I never really liked them enough to buy them.. But these ones are perfection.

Also, I want to chat about these cut out boots. As you may have seen, I already bought a pair similar to these but from choies.. I always wanted the Jeffery Campbell ones but I didn't want to spend that much on them.. so when I saw these ones at Windsor Smith on sale (in store only!) for $98 I literally ran over to them and tried them on. Now, my foot is a perfect size 8 and I usually fit every single pair of shoes I buy online but these ones I had to go up to a size 9 because they are a very tight fit. So if you are thinking about buying a pair, I would suggest going up a size otherwise you may not be able to get your foot in it.











top: romwe, jeans: dissh, boots: windsor smith

instagram @emmaattard

emma