DOUBLE CROSS DENIM JACKET

Sunday, May 5, 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! (well on the 3rd of May it was) I am now 21 years old and I feel the exact same as I did at 20.. BUT I have gotten to a point in my career where I had imagined I wanted to be by 21. I have been so busy with photography lately and I've been asked to start shooting with a modelling agency which is super exciting! I have other big plans that involves Sydney, buttt I have to keep my mouth closed about it until further notice. I cant wait to share it all with you but for now here's some photos of my new favorite jacket. What makes it even more exciting is that its on sale! I actually went into Dissh to pay full price for it because I couldn't get it out of my mind and then when I saw that it was on sale, that just made my birthday. Yay to unexpected birthday surprises! :)










jacket: dissh, shorts: romwe, shoes: unknown

instagram @emmaattard

emma