REVERSE JUMPSUIT

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I feel like a Greek Goddess in this Jumpsuit from Wish

And the fact that I'm half greek - half pommy, I can get away with it haha! Theres not much I can say about this jumpsuit other then I am in love. Absolutely in love with it. The incredible trim detailing in the top and the beautiful white material is what makes me feel like a Greek Goddess. It's such amazing quality! I can see many, many outfit repeats in this peice. I decided to pair it with a pair of wedge heels to make my legs look longer, not that I need to..... A pair of Asos sunnies and my MK watch. Monotone outfits will always be my favourite.

If you would like to shop even more amazing pieces from Wish, click here! They have so many beautiful pieces in this seasons collection that you really shouldn't miss out on!







/ Reverse Jumpsuit c/o Wish, HERE / Sunnies from Asos / MK watch from NYC / Heels from Lipstik, HERE / Bag from Sportsgirl /


instagram @emmaattard





No comments:

Post a Comment