SUNFLOWER

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hey beautiful people! 

So far this year has been crazy. As some of you know, I started an Interior Design course last year in October, only to realise that it's just not for me. I believe that photography will always be my biggest passion and of course anything fashion related! So this year I'm going to be looking into some fashion courses to see what would be best for me. I want something that will benefit me in the future, as my goal (however long it takes) is to eventually move to New York City, the city of dreams. I'm not sure what path I will need to take to make this possible but only the future can tell.

Okay, so lets talk about these AMAZING sunflower shorts from Beginning Boutique! Aren't they just a friggen' awesome print? Soooo perfect for summer and super comfortable. And we cant ignore these gorgeous heels from Nastygal! They are a bit high but the more I wear them the easily it'll get, also very comfortable!






jacket: cotton on, shorts: beginning boutique, heels: nasty gal

have a wonderful week lovelies!


emma
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment