HELLO SUMMER

Monday, December 2, 2013

Summer is back! (Yes, this post is a day late.. summer actually started yesterday) I'm not going to lie, I have mixed emotions about summer. I love it so much but the heat… I just cant handle it sometimes! It can get up to 40 degrees Celsius and it's hard to be comfortable in that kind of humid, hot weather.. especially if you don't have aircon. But today was surprisingly really cool! A big shock after the past few weeks of heat and rain! 

Anyway, lets talk about this amazing one-peice! I absolutely adore the circle print on it and it is super comfortable! I feel very hippy when I wear it though because of the legs in it. It's just all around amazing and pairing it with a pair of comfy sandals makes a perfect summers outfit!


one-peice: beginning boutique, sandals: windorsmith








instagram @emmaattard

emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment