DENIM

Monday, August 5, 2013

Long time no post. So for the past couple of post's I have been using a broken tripod, but now that I finally have a new tripod, it makes taking outfit post's so much easier!

I've been living in these shorts this Winter, (Winter?! Yes, Winter. Our winters are more like very cool summers - aka my perfect summer!) they are so comfy and they go with everything. 

Also, on another note.. I have decided I want to go back to school and complete an Interior Design and Decorating course. Way before I wanted to become a photographer, I wanted to be an Interior Designer, and for the past couple of months it's all I've been thinking about. So tomorrow I have an interview with the college and I'm super excited for it! 



 top: dimepiece, vest: market hq, shorts: beginning boutique, boots: windsor smith







instagram @emmaattard

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment