YANKEES

Monday, April 15, 2013

I just wanted to do a quick post of one of the outfits I wore in New York. I'm currently editing all the photos from there (3500 photos later) and they will be up here asap! But while I was in New York, my cousins and I went and saw a Yankees game and I picked up this awesome jersey as a novelty (and I wore it during the game!) which I knew I wanted to buy when I found out we were going to watch it. It was so much fun! The atmosphere was amazing and the people were so friendly! It was absolutely freezing but besides the cold it was freakin' awesome! Keep an eye out for the New York posts!







hat: asos, top: shop in newyork, faux leather leggings: beginning boutique, boots: sole

check out my instagram for all my touritst photos while in New York City
@emmaattard

emma