NEW IN

Saturday, April 21, 2012






Hey guys, sorry about the lack of activity here lately. Been super busy working and doing shoots I haven't really had time to myself. But I am now going to try harder to keep this blog updated as I am going to England from the 14th of June till the 12th of July and I will be documenting everyday of it! Soooooo excited :)

I picked up a few new things for England. The first are these gorgeous Lila Peep toe shoes and they are SO comfy! I would wear them everywhere if I could. And I also picked up this gorgeous Aztec knitted cardigan and I can see myself wearing it everyday when I'm in England!

I have a few shoots planned this week and I cant wait to show you all! For more updates on my photography you can follow me here and follow me on instagram where I  post everyday - username emmaattard

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment