Update

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I went to get my new Canon EOS 550D yesterday but there were complications with the whole sale, so I will be sorting it out monday morning and hopefully tuesday morning before work I will go in and buy it. I got so gutted when I couldnt take it home, it was right there at my finger tips and then it got taken away ): I guess I was not meant to have it just yet. But I will make sure i get it TUESDAY MORNING!




I am incredibly excited for all the adventures I will have with this camera! I am going to do heaps of photoshoots and I even have some people who are willing to pay :D what's excitment?!


emma

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is the SLR that i want!! going to purchase mine soon - let me know how you go with it?!! this is exciting?

    and please tell me what lens you end up getting?!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha will do! i wish i were able to fast forward time just so i can get my hands on this beauty!

    i wanted the 5D mark II more but it's a bit out of my price range at the moment, but when i start getting paid for photo shoots and i earn a bit more money then that's what i will be upgrading too :D

    ReplyDelete