FLOWER POWER

Friday, November 15, 2013

I can't believe its been over a month since I last posted here.. it's definitely been a hectic month with college and work and shooting pretty people… but shopping is one of the ways I relax. My wardrobe consists of mostly black so I've decided that I will only be buying things that are bright and colourful, and this dress definitely has a balance between black and colourful which is why I'm in love with the print! :) Its so perfect for summer and going to college because its super comfy and absolutely gorgers with  a pair of heeled sandals or really nice flats! Anyway… I must get back to studying but you can definitely expect another post within the next few days! x






maxi dress: market hq, necklace: tree of life, shoes: sportsgirl

instagram @ emmaattard
emma