NYC HOLIDAY PART 3 NIAGARA FALLS

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

While on my holiday in NYC, we also went to Niagara Falls which was absolutely incredible! It was so cold though so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked to. While standing next to the falls I tried to take some photos and film it for my NYC holiday video and every time I took my hand out of my pocket, it felt like my hand was being stabbed by a thousand little knives! I have never experienced that level of coldness before! I would always complain about living in Sunny Queensland and never getting to experience snow, and while we were on our way to the falls it actually snowed! I was SO excited! But as soon as I got off the bus to take some photos I instantly regretted it! It was like being slapped in the face! So, so cold! But at least I can tick that off my bucket list    • experience snow, tick!







































emma